||Oil/Ghee to coat
- Dissolve sugar in warm water and add yeast.
- In a seperate bowl, sift salt with flour. Make a well in the centre, add yoghurt, ghee and yeast mixture.
- Knead well until it forms a dough. Shape into a ball. If dough is sticky, add more flour until elastic.
- Coat a seperate bowl with oil or ghee and roll dough in the bowl until fully coated. Shake off excess oil and cover with damp cloth.
- Leave the dough for 2 to 3 hours in a warm location. Dough should double in size.
- Knead the dough and divide into around 6 equal portions. Flatten and mould into 6in disc.
- Preheat oven to 230c and bake for 10 mins. Brush with ghee/butter and serve.